Friday 1 September 2017

Travel Blog Post - Day #1 (Hawaii)

Hey bloggers! Today is Day #1 in Hawaii! I am so excited to tell you about what we did! Let's begin. So yesterday : me, my aunty, my cousin, my nana, and my great grandparents flew from Auckland Airport to Honolulu International Airport in Hawaii, USA! It was an 8 hour flight and it was pretty boring. Well the plane was really cool because their was a screen behind each seat you could watch movies on, play music, play games and heaps more!

Me and my family waiting at an restaurant!
I also listened to music on the way to Honolulu too! When we arrived to the Airport in Honolulu I was so happy! We got off the plane and lined up into Immigration Services and waited until we could be checked! We then put our carry-on luggage onto a machiene where the security could see what is in your bag!

They stopped my bag because it had a small pair of scissors in my pencil case! Haha but they let us through anyway! We then waited for an whole 3 hours until our flight to Hilo, Hawaii on an other island would come by. I had some American Pocket Money and decided to spend some!

Arriving at Hilo Airport
I bought my self a wallet and a mini souvenir for my school bag! It is a small surfboard that says "Hawaii"! Anyways 3 hours passed and then our plane had arrived. I was really excited. We went on a smaller one than usual and flew to the Big Island Hawaii. We arrived in Hilo, Hawaii where my uncle stays.

Getting a flower lei!
By the way if you didn't know we are going to Hawaii for a wedding! Anyways we went through the gates and got welcomed by his partner! I got my own lei as well with real tropical flowers.

From there we went into the car and drove to his house. I was so hot when we arrived because the weather here is very humid and Honolulu just had a heatwave which was really hot, but they do have air conditioning! Even at night time it is really hot!

Well that's it for now bloggers! See you later and I will update you on more!

Thanks for reading!
By Mitchell.M
01/09/17

More waiting!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Mitchell! Great blog with your quick get-away to Hawaii, great photos of your beautiful family. I wonder if Hawaii is different from Auckland (food, culture, people?) Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! travel enthusiasts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. There is a lot of things like in you then step into Colors Fashion School to start your career as a fashion designer and become a world-class fashionista through the Fashion Designing Course in Chennai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colors School of Fashion Technology has started the Fashion Designing Course in Chennai with an aim to teach the students from the ABC of fashion designing to the expert level fashion designing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A foundation for Colors Institute of Fashion technology was laid around 10 years back with an achievement of guiding enormous students successfully boarded into the top companies in the fashion industry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raa painters in Chennai provides world class wall painting that care for your house as they care for their kids, hence we are No.1 Painters in Chennai. Painting works in Chennai is best done by our wall painter and we give a magical touch to your house and to your life.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.