Friday 23 February 2018

About Me!

Hey Bloggers! Here is my about me blurb!

Aloha! My name is Mitchell or you can call me by my nickname Mitchii! I am an 13 year old student attending Pt England School in Room 3. My hobbies include : travelling, blogging, filming, taking photos, and listening to music. I am descended with Fijian and Tongan descent from my parents. Fun Fact : I've also been to Hawaii and Seattle, WA in the United States. I have 3 younger sisters and 1 younger brother and is the eldest of 5. I also love attending church. My church I attend is C3 Church in Ellerslie with my teacher Mrs Sio. My other teachers include Mrs Tele'a and Mrs Salu. I hope you enjoy my blog and please leave a comment! Mahalo!


1 comment:

  1. Aloha Mitchell! Awesome to see you writing already in 2018! Looking forward to seeing how the year will work out for you. Keep on with your great attitude to learning.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.