Friday 4 September 2015

Mitchell About Me Update 2015

Bula Vinaka my name is Mitchell. I am 10 years old. I am a Year 5 student at Pt England School. I am in Room 9 and 10. My teachers are Mrs Jacobsen,Mr Baxendine and Ms Mackinlay. My Mum is Fijian and My Dad is Tongan. I am Half Fijian and Half Tongan. My favourite food are Pancakes,Waffles,Cakes,Muffins,Cupcakes,Sushi,Butter Chicken, Cream pancakes,Custard Pie,Mince and Cheese pies and lots of other stuff. My favourite place to go is to Rainbows End,Skycity and some other places. One of my favourite movies is The Hunger Games Movies. I  love reading books and watching movies. My favourite colour is Blue. My best friend is Simon.

Insert a drawing or photograph of yourself: Me

Screenshot 2015-09-04 at 10.32.47 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.