Thursday 18 May 2017

Mitchell's Tech Dish - Blueberry Muffins

Hey bloggers! Today was the last tech dish I made. I hope you guys liked all my other dishes I made. On the last day of cooking we mad blueberry muffins.

Here is how we made it: First of all I put 200 grams of icing sugar in a bowl. Next I put 200 grams of Self raising flour into a medium bowl. Then my buddy chopped up some pieces of butter. Then we put the butter into the bowl with the icing sugar and mixed it up with a electric mixer.

Then after it was mixed we put the self raising flour with the icing sugar and butter mixture and started to mix. Then I ran to go get the muffin liners and put them inside the muffin holders.

We put the mixture in gently with a spatula. Then I added blueberries into the muffin liners filled with the muffin mixture. Then we gave it to Miss Heka to put in the oven to bake.

While we were waiting we were cleaning up and washing the dishes. After waiting it was finally ready to eat. We put the muffins in a brown paper bag and packed it away.

Thank you to Miss Heka who helped and taught us how to bake and cook yummy and delicious things. She is the best baker/cooker I know. She should own a restaurant or a bakery. Hopefully I get to be in Food tech again next year.

Here is a photo of the muffins I made : 

Thank you Miss Heka!

Thanks for reading!
By Mitchell.M
18/05/17

1 comment:

  1. hey mitchell we had miss heka two we made the same thing on the last day

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.