Thursday 15 October 2015

Mitchell School Holidays Writing

It was Friday the last day of school. We were all sitting down in the hall for the assembly. At the end Mr Burt said to say Happy Holidays. Then we all said it. Then finally we could all go now. The 12:30 bell rang. Mr Jacobsen was playing the music for the end. I was so happy saying goodbye to all my friends and my teacher Mr Bax too. I was so excited. There was no school for 2 whole weeks.


I ran to go get my sisters and we ran home. When I went home I went to go quickly eat and drink. Then I went to go pack my stuff for Riverside Camp. My sisters were going to the School Holiday Program at our church for one week. On Monday we went to go to School early in the morning at 8:00 in the morning. Riverside camp was so fun.


It was at Willow Park. The workers served us Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner every day. We slept in our cabins with our teams. We had lots of bunk beds. We got our own bed to sleep on. I slept at the top of the bunk bed. At the end there was a big door. That was the girls side were all the girls were sleeping in.


Anyways We had a toilets and showers. We had about 4 showers in the Boys bathroom. Everyday we got to have Free time. When we have Free time we get to play in our Cabins and play outside. Outside were 2 trampolines, a mini golf course, a playground and a really big field.


Every night we had games outside. Like Crunchy hunt to find chocolate and spotlight. We had a disco with lots of colourful lights.
Everyone was dancing. We were all dressed in our best clothes. All of us had fun.


On the last day I couldn't wait to go home we packed all our stuff and left. I said bye to all the kids at Riverside Camp and left. Then it was the 2nd week of the School Holidays. I was going to the School Holiday Program at Church.


At the School Holiday Program all of my friends from church were there. My Uncle Matt,Aunty Kika and Aunty Febi and our other helper Richard were looking after us


We went to places like Jump. When i went to Jump i kept on jumping around. It was so fun. There was even a basketball hoop with a basketball so you could jump very high and make a score. There was heaps of foam you could jump into. You could swing from a rope too.


You could also play dodgeball. It's fun when you play it because you can jump around on the trampolines instead of just standing there on the ground. It was so fun.


We also went to Waiwera Hot Pools. We drove to Waiwera in the 2 Church Vans. It was so long to get there. Finally we got there. We went inside and we payed for all of us who were swimming. Then a Lifeguard came to talk to us. He was talking about where to go like the Toilets and stuff.


They showed us our tables that we can sit at and eat and drink. I went to go get changed into my swimming togs. Then i came back with all my change. I grabbed my goggles and went to go swim with all the other kids.


There was a Movie pool too. It was so warm. I went inside and watched Shaun the Sheep. All the kids went to the front of the pool to watch the movie. After that i ran to the big slides. There was a slide called the Speed slide. It was yellow and 2 people could go on it at a time.


Then there was a really big green slide. It was called the Twister. It twisted around and around. It was so cool. I went back home to my family. We went to Okahu Bay and played on the park. I was looking forward to going back to school. It was really fun in the school holidays. The End. Thanks for reading my writing on my blog.


By Mitchell.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.