Friday 23 September 2016

Mitchell School Holiday's / Last day of school. #1

Guess What ???  Today was the last day of school for Term 3. YAYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!! It was also Wheels day and Loud shirt day for Pt England School. Today for wheels day I bought my electric scooter. I was riding around all day long. My friend Simon also came with his cool Hover board. For my loud shirt I wore an coloured vest that definitely stood out.

Since it was the first day of the holidays I get to SLEEP in so that means I do not have to wake up early in the morning. My aunties wedding will be on October the 1st and it will be really fun.

Please check out my other daily blog posts I will be posting in the next weeks.
See you blog viewers later.

Thanks for reading. By Mitchell. 23/09/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.