Monday 6 March 2017

Mitchell's Summer Learning Journey - Prize ! || 2016 - 2017

Hey blog viewers! If you didn't know I came 1st equal for the Summer Learning Journey. It took part from the 2016 holidays in December until January 2017. If you have been reading my blog posts over the holiday you are Awesome! It took alot of commitment. It was a fun experience learning and visiting Japan! It's a really cool country. So I won a prize and I took this picture on the day I received the prize: 

Thank you so much to Rachel for this prize. It was really awesome. Here is a list of the things I used that was included in this prize: 
Washable Markers
Colouring Book
Crackers
Kimchi Ramyun - Noodle soup
Japanese Udon noodles
Chocolate
Mobile phone 
Corkboard

I just need to listen to that David Bowie album. His music must be cool!
Thank you everybody for reading.
By Mitchell.M
6/03/17

P.S : See you on the next blogging journey! Which I think is the Winter learning Journey.
Good Bye for now.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mitchell! I loved reading your post about the Summer Learning Journey. You worked really hard and earned every single one of those prizes. Way to go!

    I am really looking forward to blogging with you again very soon :)

    Have a great week at school!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Mitchell I loved reading your Summer Learning Journey. I love how you listed the things you got from Rachel. I joined the Summer Learning Journey but I didn’t win anything I hope next time I will try and win something.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.