Wednesday 31 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Day #20 : Looking into the Future

Hey bloggers! Today is Day #20 of the Summer Learning Journey and also is the first day of school! Let's Begin!

Activity 1 : Your Future Self

Image result for travel
Image Attribution
It may be hard to imagine, but one day you will graduate from high school and it will be time to decide what to do next. You may want to study at university, become an apprentice, go to training college, travel, or start working. There are so many options!

I have been asked to take a minute to think about my future. What would I do when I finish school? Would I like to study? When I finish school I would either like to be an Flight Attendant, Travel Blogger, or an Movie Director or even a Movie Maker! I also plan to move to my family overseas in Hawaii or Seattle.

Activity 2 : Flying Cars

Let’s imagine that you’ve just learned to drive, and your family has decided to buy you a brand new car. You are allowed to choose from any of the following designs:

Red-Cadillac-750x443.jpghummer.pngflying car (2).jpg

On my blog I have been asked to choose one car and why? I would choose the White Flyng Car. I would pick it because it's a nice model, it flies, it's a nice white colour, and you could transport places faster.

Bonus Activity : Blade Runner 2049

blade runner.jpg
Blade Runner!
There is a new movie out in cinemas at the moment called Blade Runner 2049.

It is a movie about what the world will be like in the future. Imagine that you able to travel through time and that you can see what the world will look like in 2099.

I have been asked to write an description about what I think
New Zealand might look like in 80 - 90 years from now.

I already see New Zealand, also my hometown Glen Innes already changing. New Houses, New People, New Buildings, New Job Opportunities and people have to move out. It's really sad. Even my great - grandparents have to move back to Fiji in June, it's ther choice.

I see New Zealand with really nice houses, nice cars, a lot of people, new ethnic groups, and heaps more!

Thanks For Reading!
By Mitchell.M
31/01/17

Goodbye Summer Learning Journey!

P.S - thanks to everyone who contributed to this programme!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.