Sunday 16 April 2017

Easter Sunday! - Holiday blogging #2


Good morning blog viewers! Today is Easter Sunday, the day Jesus rose from his tomb. Well today I am going to a wedding. It's my aunties wedding and we will be going to a Tongan church to celebrate. 

Anyways we got some more Easter eggs. Here are some pictures: 

Also we are getting some more from our family. We also had a big surprise yesterday night! We were going to our grandmothers house and my aunty and her newborn baby were there with my uncle. She is really cute. 

We will also see them tonight too. We might even go to the Royal Easter show that will be held at the ASB showgrounds!

Well that's it and I will catch you in my next blog post. 

Thanks for reading
By Mitchell.M
16/04/17

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mitchell
    Great post about a very busy and interesting day, with plenty of sweet treats as well. I hope the wedding goes well and you have a lot of fun at the Easter show.
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.