Thursday 7 April 2016

Mitchell Extension Group MTV

Kyron group MTV from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.
WALT:
Reflection - My group for Extension had to create a MTV to show others about our terms topic Make Kindness go viral. My Friends Kyron, Me, Daisy, Ana and Nasibah created this movie to show what Kindness is doing around our school. We used a camera and filmed around our school with my friends what we wrote down on our storyboard. We did a compare and contrast in this movie for people to see what to do and not what to do. In this movie we will also show you what Pt Englanders do to Learn, Create and Share. What could've been better is one of the camera shots in this film. It was kind of moving really bad. What I liked about the film is everyone participated and helped to create this movie and everyone in this film was included. I did most editing on I Movie and everyone else filmed and acted out. Thanks for watching.

 By Mitchell


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.